Are you the type of person who feels uneasy whenever you have to schedule auto services? Do you often wonder if you’re being cheated when you pay for automotive repair in Phoenix? You’re not alone. Many people feel ill at ease when they schedule automotive service and begrudgingly hand over their credit card when picking up their vehicles. It boils down to this: they just don’t trust their mechanic!
At S & J Auto Repair & Rental, we know that trust is the most important part of a customer relationship, which is why we always go above and beyond to earn yours. We don’t practice the shady tactics that other auto shops might, and we even encourage our customers to ask questions and speak up when they feel uneasy.
The next time you’re in for automotive repair in Phoenix, don’t be afraid to get the peace of mind you deserve. Take a look at six simple questions you can ask our staff to feel more confident about the service you’re getting:
- Can I have a written estimate? Of course! We don’t start performing any work until you’ve seen and okayed a written estimate of the impending services. We’ll break everything down so you can see exactly where your charges are coming from and what you’re getting for your money.
- Will you call me to okay other work? We never perform any additional work unless it’s approved by our customers. If we get into a repair and find something that was missed during the initial inspection, or find that the price of a part has changed, we’ll let you know with a full explanation before we move ahead.
- Can you explain the problem to me? One of the ways we set ourselves apart from the competition is by taking the time to consult with customers. We’ll tell you exactly what the problem is, how it occurred, how we’ll fix it and how you can prevent it in the future. We’re dedicated to giving you a complete experience.
- Are you using OEM parts? Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts are critical in maintaining the warranty of your vehicle. Some companies use cheaper aftermarket parts that can interfere with your warranty. We don’t, and we’ll be happy to prove it to you.
- How long will work take to complete? We’ll be more than happy to give you a timeline, and we’ll always strive to stay within that timeline when it comes to fixing your vehicle. This gives you an upfront, honest idea of how long you’ll be without a vehicle and allows you to estimate the cost of a rental or plan for borrowing a car.
- Do you offer a warranty? You want quality work, and we strive to always deliver it. This means providing you with a warranty on parts and labor! Talk to a mechanic about the warranty that accompanies your specific part or repair.
Asking questions gets you answers. At S & J Auto Repair & Rental, we welcome your questions and are always ready to provide open, honest answers, so we can earn your trust and your business. Next time you need automotive repair in Phoenix, visit us to experience our stress-free approach!